Monday, August 3, 2009

Watch this space...

Okay, so my sister and I made a pledge to each other that we would do the New York City Marathon in November 2012. Why so far away? Entries get snapped up pretty quickly, and the next couple of marathons are already sold out. Plus, it gives us a couple of years to get fit enough for it. Fingers crossed we get entries when the time comes! This is my blog, recording for prosperity the training I'm going to go through. It's really just for my own sake, but if others happen to stumble across it and find it remotely interesting, then all the better. I have a theory too, that the more people I broadcast my ambition to, the less likely I am to fail at it for fear of making an idiot of myself. So, I'm telling the world - "I'm going to run the New York City Marathon 2012!"
So here goes........

No comments:

Post a Comment